Wednesday, February 24, 2010

i'm back =D

ang weird kahapon ay emo ang blog ko pero ngayon ay hindi... just read someone's blog...one of my favorite bloggers sa net actually... " you don't quit just because you're not happy at the moment, that's why its called a relationship.." and i thought to myself, my oh my am i always the quitter..like i stop when it hurts, i stop when i'm not happy, i stop when its unfair...now don't get me wrong, i'm never scared, maybe, next time..i can make it right..with God's help of course....hehehe

anyway..i am back on morning duty! yebah! i miss seeing a lot of people pag duty... and i still love a.m duty because i get to chat with my co-workers and mas exciting kaya, mas madami kaso..okay ang night, pero i look so bloated now, altered kasi ang sleeping at eating habits ko...

goodnyt guys..goodnyt mr. e =D

1 comment:

  1. i don't remember who mr. e is anymore. haha..mr engineer ba 'to? gosh..

    ReplyDelete