Thursday, December 2, 2010

late night random messages

its been sometime, but it was an ordinary evening, an evening after work, i just thought of saying hello, no purpose at all, well maybe i just wanted him to say hello back so i sent him a message. It took hours before he replied, but this time I wasn't in any torture state of waiting, he said something like I'm okay and nothing really more than that. I wished him good luck like I always did before when I still wanted to say a lot of things but this time I just meant to say good luck really because he's taking his exams soon, and I thought to myself he's still very much the same, he sends messages seemingly he doesn't put any effort to carry on with a conversation, just like exactly the very first time we met months and months ago... so I said goodnight and nothing more than that.. then he replied again, in a way he never answers back when you say goodnight to each other, so he said wait, what about you, how are you? something like that in Tagalog, I told him I'm okay, i mean there wasn't much to say, so he said okay goodnight and take care.. and I said good night too and yes I did say maybe we should get coffee sometime, for no reason at all... I mean I don't mean tomorrow but one of this days, and he said okay, goodnight.. I don't really know what he meant by that, by I guess its fine coffee or without, it'll be nice to see and talk to him again, oh okay for the holidays sake , its Christmas anyway =D

No comments:

Post a Comment